Wednesday, May 6, 2009

First Day of Swimming

Okay, FOR REAL?! Where have I been???? I feel like I've been a Zombie the last year and I'm FINALLY waking up!!! I woke up this morning at 4:45am, fed Max, went swimming for an hour, came home and got ready; ALL BEFORE 9am, my usual morning rousal time...

And ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? I feel like a NEW WOMAN!

I literally feel like I've been amongst the walking dead for a year and I'm now ALIVE! Call me crazy, but swimming is the best thing I could ever do. I'm so darn passionate about it, where I've really not ever had that passion for anything "sporty" before. I'm so excited! And it totally gets me wanting to go running, and biking, play tennis and a ton of other things that I would have normally passed up. So, I've decided to go EVERYDAY now (minus the weekends, of course)!

The "me time" is so nice, and the fact that I have something to train for is so much fun to think about. I feel like I have so much more time too. Ohmygosh, I feel like I just chugged 64oz of Redbull! I'm on cloud nine. Is this from the endorphins?? Well, seriously WORLD, WATCH OUT because I'm BA-A-A-A-A-A-A-CK!!!!

1 comment:

eve said...

Oh boy chellie, I think I will watch out. But, kind of funny, because Rob and I just finally started our first day of the P90X workout dvd set we bought. Let me just tell you, if I can move tomorrow, I will do another day (although, that is still to be determined). But, it is crazy how exercise really is somewhat like a drug. It's just too bad that it only takes me 1 day without it to completely get over the addiction. Way to go to you, my swimmer friend, glad you enjoyed it so much!!