
My week just keeps getting better...
Max got in a fight with the stool; the stool won. This was right after it happened as I was waiting for Lars to come home so I could take him to the Doctor. The swelling and bruising is now MUCH worse. It might be fractured. 48 hours will tell if we need an x-ray. If he's not holding any weight on it by Friday, we'll take him in for one. Unfortunately, there's not much they can do for little feet... They said ice it and keep him off of it as much as possible. I said ARE YOU FREAKIN CRAZY?! Yeah, right. My 1 yr old staying off of his foot? Hmph. That's funny.
3 comments:
awww, so sad. Poor max. Hope it gets better soon!!! And, hope it's just bruised and not fractured. Good luck with the last two days in the week, at least you made it half-way. :)
Poor little guy! Hope it doesn't cause him too much pain. :S
Hey, I saw you had a blog on your Facebook profile. So, instead of me creepily blog stalking you I thought I'd just tell you I'm stalking you. :) My blog is private, but if you want an invite just send me your email address.
Post a Comment