Friday, April 9, 2010

Goodbye, Meth House


Yup, we said our final goodbyes. We let the MethHouse go back up for sale, and we didn't even bid. That methhouse is just too much of a risk, even after abatement. I cannot trust it, even if it's proven to be "clean." Now we wait. We have another house in mind, but we're waiting for the right time to buy... Hmmm, when is the right time to buy???

4 comments:

eve said...

kind of a bummer. But, sounds like you're feeling good about it and have future prospects so that's exciting. Right time to buy? Umm, whoever knows that answer is one in a million. p.s. we close next friday!!!

MaryAnne and Rusty said...

awe, i'm sorry. But you'll find your dream house someday without the fear of getting high!

Brittney Q. said...

Sorry about the meth house. I'm kind of happy for selfish reasons because it means you're not moving yet.

Sarah T. said...

Sad day!! I never saw the house -- but it looks amazing. Well at least you don't have to worry about lead paint and meth. Although, I was kind of looking forward to the best haunted house ever.