Friday, December 31, 2010

December Fun


We've been really busy this December.







Friends....

Sleep...lots of sleep! mommy is growing a human!






Brother- sister bonding










Santa (even though last year we didn't believe in Santa, this year we do!)






Cousins........











Triumphs











PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!!












Daddy time....



















Grandma and Grandpa time...





SNOW!



And a really fun trip to a Children's museum where we got to play and dress up, and just be kids...



Maddie had decided when she grows up she will be a ballerina, a fireman, an astronaut, a doctor, a vet, and a mom....

We're hoping Max will be the President of the United States. ;) Silly boy!

1 comment:

eve said...

SOOO Cute!! You guys were busy in December. And, I think it's hilarious that you phrase it "growing a baby" - I mean, could anything describe it better? lol. Good thing you got a lot of sleep because that is one hell of a feat. Oh, hey, I'm not sure I told you, but I got baptized on the 23rd. So, I'm the real deal norman now. LOL. love you guys!!!