So my first embarrassing confession was Twilight. My second is High School Musical. We just watched the movie and loved it! So cute! What am I, 14 again??? (Although the actual play HSM was better!)
oh man, you are back in high school. But, I must say, as we all know that I will really only go see animated disney movies at the theater, which means I would be in kindergarten. Basically, things could be worse. Oh, and off subject, ya, I hear ya on the one track mind thing, I couldn't expect anything more from you. hahah, just kidding, but you really best be calling next time.
2 comments:
That is funny. I like it too. Riley and Raegan both LOVE HSM. They will watch it over and over then act it out and sing all the songs.
oh man, you are back in high school. But, I must say, as we all know that I will really only go see animated disney movies at the theater, which means I would be in kindergarten. Basically, things could be worse. Oh, and off subject, ya, I hear ya on the one track mind thing, I couldn't expect anything more from you. hahah, just kidding, but you really best be calling next time.
Post a Comment