Maddie got a haircut! I am so sick of the scraggly look, so I finally gave in and let Tiff chop it all off. It's cute, but I'm sure I won't be cutting it again for a VERY long time. I love when her hair is long.
Last night we had over the Lambertsen Clan for dinner (9 adults, 4 kids). We try to do it on Mondays, but last Monday we celebrated Mother's Day solo at a nice restaurant here. Anyway, after dinner Maddie appears with a gallon of Cookie Dough Ice Cream. "Let's eat this ice cream now..." Lars and I look at each other like "Where the heck did that come from?" So we ask Maddie who replies that it's from the garage (like we're stupid) and leads us there to prove it. Oh, yeah, she pulled up Max's old carseat to the deep freeze, opened the lid, and dug in for the goods! Nice. I have great faith that if she were stranded alone for a month, she would survive!
3 comments:
oh my goodness, Maddie is a crack up. Way to teach her the best things in life just need to be searched for. Nothing comes between her and the food!! haha, and the spoon looks amazing, sounds great. But, doesn't a bunch of the food remain in that squeezer thing? I would think it would be hard to get it all out. But, glad you love it, I'll pass on the knowledge to the mommies I know.
Yeah, that spoon sounds like a great solution for hungry babies who can't wait for that next bite of food. I have a hungry one-year-old nephew that loves. his. food. and simply cannot eat it fast enough! :) And Maddie is such a cutie. :)
HaHaHa--that Maddie she sounds like a keeper:) Too cute. I love the haircut. I have been thinking about cutting Raegan's short. I just love her hair so much long. We will see.
Post a Comment