
It was nice to be back at the Manti Temple, where Lars and I also got married (as well as Esa and Brian, and Lars' parents).

Max and I tried to fight the sun for a picture. We didn't get any of Tiff and Drew because it was raining and we didn't want to bother them while the photographer was trying to get some nice ones of them. I suppose I could have stolen a photo or two of them not looking at the camera, but I wasn't thinking. I just wanted to get us out of the rain too!
My Babygirl LOVES her Daddy! They're always playing and having fun together!

Maddie and Bryson (Esa's Son) are best buddies. At the luncheon they were dancing the afternoon away!!!
Also at the luncheon, I've noticed as Max is getting more and more hungry when he sees others eating. He's pretty jealous! I pretty much have to feed him whenever we're out to dinner, which is quite a pain!, or Lars has to hold him to detain his thoughts while I scarf my food down!

The night before the wedding we had a get together with Drew's family. It was so nice. He has a freakin awesome family! After they left we roasted marshmallows over a crappy wet fire! But they were still good!!!

All in all it was a great weekend. I'm so proud of Tiff and all that she's accomplished!
1 comment:
That picture of Lars throwing Maddie up in the air is awesome! We have a Daddy's girl at our house too. :)
Post a Comment