Well, thankfully, Halloween has come and gone. Now we can get on to more exciting holidays; such as Christmas! Friday night we went to a carnival put on by the church and had some fun. We spent our Halloween Trick-or-Treating at the Main Street Businesses, eating our traditional meal-in-a-pumpkin, toasting pumpkin seeds, and (of course) GORGING on candy. Max had his very first sucker and LOVED it. I think he drooled all the way down to his belly button... Maddie was Miss Piggy, a costume I borrowed from my lovely friend Jenny, and Max was a Mormon Missionary. It was fun. Maddie's costume had everyone talking. I don't think we passed a single family that didn't swoon at how cute she was! It was very fun for me... Well, here's the pictures you all want:


That night we had a photo shoot in Maddie's new PJs. Yes, they are boy PJs because she only wears them to bed, so I figure once she grows out of them we'll pass them on to Max... She's a Ham.


Oh, and you know you live in the GHETTO when.... you put a sign on your door with magnets saying "NO CANDY" and the little punks steal the magnets off your door! HAHA.On Sunday we had a "DESTROY Mommy's room in 30 seconds flat" moment. And you know Maddie has eaten too much candy when we have cookies after dinner and she throws hers in the garbage! Ha. Sugar Overload. Anyway, that's the weekend for ya!
5 comments:
Very cute costumes. Maddie is getting so beautiful. Well she always was--now she is big girl beautiful.
what an awesome miss piggy costume. Freakin' cute. Max's rocked as well. What a cute trick-or-treating family. Oh, and you know you're ghetto when I am the one who prob would have stolen the magnets just because I would be bugged at the grinches who didn't give out candy. HAHA. Also, the PJ's, I hope she wears them out just 'cuz they are boys. That's hilarious you had to qualify that it was okay cuz they are only at night. If i have girls, they're gonna be rockin' boy clothes all day everyday. haha.
She really is cute as Miss Piggy. And Max is the perfect little future missionary. Loved seeing those cute pictures. :)
HAHAHAH i love Maddie's costume. I can see her strutting her stuff in the church parking lot...lol.. Max was cute too. He is getting so grown up. Oh and you looked cute too..Looked like halloween was fun for you all. Thanks for my text. I appreciate it. I miss you too....Love ya, Aut
They look sooo cute! I can't believe how big they are getting! I hope you had a great Halloween... I had swine flu the whole time and it was horrible but I hope yours was good. Miss you guys... love you
Britni
Post a Comment