Sunday, January 3, 2010

Family Pictures




For our Anniversary (in September), Lars and I got Family Photos with a very prestigious photographer here in Cache Valley. Our pictures were amazing. But the price? Outrageous. Thankfully we got the "VIP" discount aka the best discount offered. Unfortunately even the BEST DISCOUNT ever doesn't ensure timely service (we got them right in time for Christmas), or even the pictures you ordered. Fortunately, that means 2 extra 16x20s for no extra charge. Anyway, even though the pictures are great, I'll stick with a photographer with less experience and a big camera for a tenth of the price!

So here's the pictures I took of our pictures...

4 comments:

Wendi said...

John always laughs at me for taking pictures of pictures. But it works for me--and you too! You have one of the cutest little families EVER! :)

Sarah said...

Oh I love them!!

eve said...

so cute. you guys are like little house on the prarie but even more adorable and perfect together. You are great!!!

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!!! They really are super cute.