If I were a rich girl:
I'd buy the POCrap Meth house and fix it up.
I'd buy a car that didn't have a faulty shock.
I'd get my TMJ fixed.
I'd buy a shirt without a hole in it.
I'd buy a pair of black boots OVER my $50 budget.
I'd have less headaches, heartaches and a little place to call mine...
But for now, such is life.
Went to the TMJ Specialist. My treatment will be $4850 over like a 2yr period. Don't know if that money makes it an option. He wants to try to avoid surgery. I'm REALLY TEMPTED to hire someone to break my jaw for $20 so the insurance will pay for it... You might think I'm joking, but I'm dead serious. "If you love me, you'll hit me," I've told Lars. He's not so keen on that idea. But FOR REAL, there's got to be some other way that insurance will pay.... Anyone know how to get my chronic pain to VAMONOS? Migraines, pain all the way down my arm, slight hearing loss in my right ear, grinding like sand in my joint... it's killing me slowly.
1 comment:
No, sure don't. But, if you figure it out you let me know and I'll be right behind ya. Until then, please don't break your jaw, it will certainly only make matters worse. An amateur 2x4 slam to the side of the face is not really such an accurate job as might be necessary to actually be able to work things out. :) But, hang in there, and we'll hope that something else works out for ya.
Post a Comment