Monday, March 1, 2010

Love at First Sight (of the pictures it takes)

[insert music: "Bow-CHICKA-WOW-wow"]
What's almost as SEXY as my hubby right out of the shower???
This guy is.
My luxurious splurge. Better than a hot bubble bath, an oil massage, or even a vacation to the hourly No-Tell Motel. Hahaha, I'm totally kidding about the last one... Have you seen my Husband?!
So here's is my latest obsession. The Nikon D3000. I got a killer deal; making it just as much as my point-and-shoot was 5 years ago. It's going to be nice learning how to use it and CS4. Hopefully I now can take pictures as nice as my Family Pictures turned out, without that hefty pricetag. The tripod, 16 gig memory, and sweet Nikon Camera Bag it came with will help with toting it up the canyon. Now if the snow would only melt...

4 comments:

Wendi said...

Love the "music" you inserted. And you DO have a cute husband. I can say that now that I've met you both in person. ;)

I'm excited to see the amazing pictures that I'm sure you'll take with this fancy new camera of yours. :)

Brittney Q. said...

Yay! New cameras are fun. I just got an SLR camera a few months ago and LOVE it, although I'm not any good... Also, your rainbow treats look absolutely delicious. :)

eve said...

Wow, that is sooooo awesome. I'm way jealous!! I'm also jealous you have time to take pictures. You'll have to post all your new pics!!

Jen said...

I love the new camera. How exciting! I also love the pictures you took of the cookies. So fantastic!