
This happened a couple weeks ago, but I had to share. This is what happens when you shop with a DISCOUNT DIVA like me! Check out that line that states YOUR TOTAL SAVINGS TODAY. Yeah, I'm pretty cheap which sometimes makes me hard to shop with, and I admit that, but tell me that spending $134.55 on $939.31 of merchandise isn't the coolest thing EVER! I pretty much treated myself to a happy dance in the isle after seeing that receipt! Oh, and just to rub it in a little more; we got 28 items. OF CLOTHING. About 18 collared dress shirts for Lars, a pair of dress shoes, 2 pairs of pants, a tie (which was the most expensive thing, next to the shoes, for 18 bucks) 4 pairs of tights, a belt, and a sweater for Maddie. Yeah. Sometimes I sure don't mind not having all the money in the world!
3 comments:
YAHOOO!!! I'm secretly sitting here coveting your receipt. I love, love, love a good deal, and get a rush out of the savings at the bottom of the ticket. Way to go!!! You should totally frame that. Wow!!!
That's pretty freakin' awesome!! YOu rock! :)
DANG!! That's pretty darn good. I seem to never get the good deals. great job!!
Post a Comment