Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter


Yeah, I'm not sure how they are so freakin gorgeous. I must have been hiding some lucky genes to pass on!





Here's our sick photo from last week... We watched movies together. I found out the best way to get Lars to stay home for the day is to eat nasty old food with him the night before... haha.

Easter was super low-key and we felt bad not getting the kids enough (see pic below), so we hit the Easter clearance the next day and bought them HUGE EASTER BASKETS for 5 bucks! Well worth the wait and they didn't seem to care it was a day late.


Easter Egg Hunt with her cousin Bryson

and Jamison and Max...

Max is a COWBOY, BABY...

SO FREAKIN CUTE I COULD DIE:

"Hi, my name is Max and I can open the egg, retrieve the candy, and eat the candy (wrapper and all) in 30 seconds FLAT! "

Anyway, sorry I'm so late posting my Easter pictures! For one, we didn't have an actual church meeting on Easter, as it was General Conference and we got to stay home and listen to our Prophet and other church leaders speak and encourage us... So I didn't have the kids wear their Easter clothes until last Sunday. Then, my silly camera held my Easter pictures hostage in a raw format, and I was too lazy to convert them to JPEG to upload, until now... And last week we had horrible colds and a nasty bout with food poisoning, cause we like to eat old food that's been in our fridge for weeks, and some other things came up! Hahaha. So here's 2 weeks in pictures...

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh so cute!! I love those pictures of them!!

The Johnson's said...

Did you eat some 'tuna' ?? I think your fridge hides things from you, then spits them in front and watches you eat them and get sick while he sits back and laughs BAHAHA

eve said...

Looks like a blast and what kid would care about being a day late when they get such huge baskets!!?? Sounds like good deal all around if you ask me. And, as for your lucky genes, I think you got them too, ya freak. :)

Davis Gang said...

Your kids are so cute. Max looks just like Lars. Maddie too. The are so cute. I love these pictures.