Tuesday, May 5, 2009

...Chug Chug Chuggin Along...

Well, things have simmered down quite a bit with Max and his CRAZY crying spell! He's back to his happy self and we found out it wasn't the teething bothering him but the anti-hive meds that he was on. They made him irritable enough to just scream all day long! He got his first tooth on Saturday and now has another one coming in right next to it. It doesn't seem to bother him at all, he just chews on his hands all day to sooth it. It's pretty rare to see him without his fist in his mouth! He's pretty funny...and definitely back in his giggle-at-EVERYTHING mode!

I'm taking up swimming again, starting tomorrow, and found a pass for a killer deal at the high school. I'll try to swim 3 times a week if I can. Once I feel comfortable, I'm going to start running also, in addition to my biweekly-many-hour-long walks with Becca. I'm hoping that soon I can be TRIATHLON ready and compete in a race within a year. Lars is also buying me a mountain bike so we can start training with the bikes too. I'm super stoked, but not 100% sure I'll be "triathlon ready" by the last Triathlon in Utah which is in November. I guess we'll just have to see. I'll put my heart into it and have a try, though. Oh, and I'm totally not competitive, so I wouldn't be doing it for 1st place, and I wouldn't even mind last place; I just want to complete it for myself and my own sense of accomplishment. So, other than a whole lotta nothin' going on, we're doing pretty well! I'll let ya know as soon as anything fun comes along...

PS. We're very VERY ready for summer and swimming and sunshine, HOW ABOUT YOU?!

1 comment:

eve said...

Chellie, you are amazing for having so much motivation!! I wonder if we could work out a deal where you work out for me, and my body loses the weight for the wedding. Got a Deal? Haha. Yes, it is sort of summer there buddy, is it still snowing in logan or something? haha, it's been pretty nice down here. Although, you're right, not outdoor swim weather, that's for sure. But, I sweat like a pig in 40 degrees, so I suppose I'm never really ready for summer. I like it how it is right now.