AHHHHHHH! We're dyin over here! Max is teething and WON'T stop crying! I've tried frozen teethers, numbing meds, tylenol, etc. NOTHING is working! Don't be upset if I don't answer the phone or call you... Max is crying so loud that I wouldn't be able to hear you! Here goes another night without sleep!!! (I'm SO over this!!!)
And what the HECK is up with my kids?! Can't they be normal and grow teeth at 12 months, NOT 5 months?!
2 comments:
oh man, that really stinks. For him and for you!! Can you see them coming in? Cuz once they break through they shouldn't be as bad. Just keep up the faith my friend, and at least it won't be a one year old crying, just think, they get the worst over with for you early :)
Yeah,it should break the skin any day/hour/minute now. I can feel the corner of it almost there...It's so painful for him; he keeps tugging on his ears and screaming. I'm so hope- and helpless! It's making me crazy!!! I'm sooooo tired of his crying it just makes me cry!
Post a Comment