Saturday, April 11, 2009

This is why she has a mommy....

Here is the reason why Maddie may not dress herself under ANY circumstances. Yes, those are bloomers UNDER her tights. After putting this together we asked her why she was dressed like that... She told me she wanted to look like her dad. Wow! What a blow below the belt. hahaha.
I think Max's head has now surpassed the width of Maddie's. Do you see what is wrong with that? ...His body is still small...
Here's a cute one of my Baby Girl at bathtime. Her hair was so long... I had Tiff take some off. I'll get a good pic of her new haircut tomorrow.
Here's the cut... My baby's growing up. First Haircut.
Happy Easter tomorrow! We're posting all our festivities later. I'm trying out cooking Lamb for Easter. Wish me luck!




1 comment:

eve said...

Oh man, good luck with the lamb! sounds like it could be great or it could be awful. Excited to hear how it turns out. That and the haircut!! That is awesome. Dude, whatever, let her wear that outfit, it freakin' rocks! Oh, and the size of max's head is soooo cute. His body will catch up at some point. In fact, he may run when he walks because he'll have to run to catch up to his head.