Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Anniversary

"55" years ago you anxiously waited for me to arrive at the temple. You were probably tapping your foot and nervously re-adjusting. A matron came to comfort you and told you "not to worry; she will come." I was also anxiously tapping my foot to get my family out the door to go to MY wedding. Once I saw you it reconfirmed our decision. We were so excited. I remember talking to you and whispering like our marriage was a secret, or a precious moment that wasn't to be obscured. That day I couldn't stop smiling. I was so proud to have married you in the temple for eternity. Our marriage doesn't end at "death do us part" but we are forever, we believe in happily-ever-afters. That day was one of the best days of my life. The choices we have made have blessed us with two beautiful children. We are the happiest and luckiest couple that I know! I am thankful for your devotion to me. I am thankful for your love. I am so happy to see you every day. You are my best friend. I love that you would rather hang out with me than do anything else in the world. You make me feel like a queen. Thank you. Thank you for everything. I love you FOREVER AND EVER....

Happy Anniversary, Honey. This is only number 4, but I'm looking forward to millions more!

2 comments:

eve said...

AWWWWW, so cute I honestly almost shed a tear (and that's not sarcastic). You guys truly are a lovely and happy couple. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Wendi said...

That's sweet. Happy anniversary! :)