Saturday, October 24, 2009

sWHINE FLU

Yup. We had it; SWINE FLU. Swine flu for Max and I lasted an entire week. Do you know how long a week is??? It seemed like forever when you're too sick to even stand and have to also take care of 2 kids. Luckily Lars stayed home for a day when it was the worst and I literally had to crawl to the bathroom because my body was sooooo sick. But we're better now!Our week left piles of dishes, laundry and junk strewn around the house that I have slowly been cleaning up this past week. In the midst of sickness, I caught my little ones in their pajamas laughing their little hineys off, so I had to capture it(top). On the bottom, Maddie was making Max laugh so hard it was a knee-slapper for him. She's randomly singing the ABCs too, just for you!:

3 comments:

Wendi said...

I'm glad you guys are feeling better. I'm very nervous about all of us getting sick, but it hasn't happened yet. Knock on wood!

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

Are you serious. I heard that it is the worst on little kids and pregnant women. I have heard so many people in Utah have it. I'm so sorry--but glad you are feeling better now. I sure hope it doesn't end up at our house.

eve said...

wow, that does not sound fun at all. Yay for Lars saving the worst day. Your kids are adorable, and maddie's quite the entertainer as well as totally having her ABC's mastered. Hey, at least she can entertain herself and max for you!