My little guy bruised from the top of his head to his chin........
One year ago my sweet little baby boy was born. His poor little head was bruised and swollen from my crappy crooked tailbone, and he spent a few nights in the NICU while I had a Spinal Headache and was dead to the world. It was the worst time of my life; I just wanted to take my little baby in my arms but I couldn't even be left alone with him because of my Epidural-gone-wrong... but my little baby was getting strong and healthy (as was I). When it was time to go home I was elated. My life had changed. 2 kids. 2 Fantastic little kids that I adore. The 20th of November was an amazing day... My little baby boy I painfully waited 18 months to conceive was finally here! It was one of the best days of my life. I am happy to be celebrating my beautiful baby boy today... my little monster... my little chubby cheek, fat-footed buddy... I am so lucky to have you, Max and all of our trials were worth it!

One year ago my sweet little baby boy was born. His poor little head was bruised and swollen from my crappy crooked tailbone, and he spent a few nights in the NICU while I had a Spinal Headache and was dead to the world. It was the worst time of my life; I just wanted to take my little baby in my arms but I couldn't even be left alone with him because of my Epidural-gone-wrong... but my little baby was getting strong and healthy (as was I). When it was time to go home I was elated. My life had changed. 2 kids. 2 Fantastic little kids that I adore. The 20th of November was an amazing day... My little baby boy I painfully waited 18 months to conceive was finally here! It was one of the best days of my life. I am happy to be celebrating my beautiful baby boy today... my little monster... my little chubby cheek, fat-footed buddy... I am so lucky to have you, Max and all of our trials were worth it!HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BUD!
3 comments:
So cute and so happy both of you made it through your trials!!! So fun and adorable.
My son was in the NICU for the first 10 days of his life from the crummy strep B virus that I wasn't tested for until too late. My doctor was a star! And then they couldn't get the drip going fast enough to treat me during labor. That was almost 11 years ago and I'm so thankful for my buddy too. :)
Happy birthday to your cute Max!
Yea! Happy Birthday Max!! We love him -- he's so cute!!
Post a Comment