


The last few days have been a bit somber at my house; so what-ta-do about that?! Make rainbow cookies! Yup, they're just fun colored sugar cookies on a cookie stick, and they seem to make the world a tiny bit happier... If you don't believe me, go make some.
Recipe is right here.

Another way to bring a smile to your face... let Maddie and Aniah pick on Max. HAHA. 2 girls against one sad little boy... Poor baby!
Oh, and, you're probably wondering why my pictures are so AMAZING??? I got my new camera! I'll post about that one a little later.
3 comments:
Ohhhh!! I love the pictures! And I love the rainbow cookies! They look like a great idea to brighten ANY day!!
So where do i find that fun recipe. Daphne would love those cookies.
haha, that's awesome. I'm glad you can sit and laugh at your kid getting picked on.
Post a Comment