Once Upon a Time a beautiful Princess was born in to this world. She was so excited to get here that she came 2 months early! Her loving parents named her Gwendolyn. She was AMAZING and had a wonderful personality. Despite some obstacles, she lived 3 wonderful years full of giggles, milestones, chocolate milk, playing with her sister, Princess Aniah, and animal crackers. She carried a rhythm with her where she beat-boxed happy sounds and, I'm certain, spoke with Angels. Little Princess Gwendolyn is a true ANGEL now, happily running around Heaven with Jesus, seeing and hearing her Sweet Family for the very first time (she was born deaf-blind). She is a very happy little Princess that now has her Castle in the Sky.
We will miss you, Sweet Gwen.
Gwendolyn June Hayes May 23, 2006-February 25, 2010
Please pray for the family of Sweet Princess Gwendolyn, as they will need your prayers. Gwen slipped away unexpectedly, and not having Gwen to hold and take care of is something that is incomprehensible to me. I love the Hayes Family. They are very dear to me, and if you knew them, they would be very dear to you too.
2 comments:
I'm so sorry Chellie. My heart aches for her little family and I pray they will heal through the love of our Father in Heaven.
I didn't really know Gwen, but I can't even begin to imagine what they must be going through. :(
Post a Comment