Friday, March 12, 2010

Once Upon a BIRTHDAY EVE....

Maddie and Katie:

Plain pretzel with no sauce---4 dollars
Nachos with cheese sauce and jalapenos---5 dollars
Completely useless light-up, spinning Tinkerbell wand---22 dollars
Watching your daughter have the time of her life---PRICELESS

We spent last night at Disney on Ice. What a fantastic way to spend my Birthday Eve. Maddie won tickets due to her super coloring skills! Yup, that's like a 100 dollar prize for a coloring contest!
We brought these amazing gals:
(Jenny and Katie Petersen)
And got to see this amazing princess:
(UM, Cinderella [you're in BIG TROUBLE if you didn't recognize her!])
I seem to have a crush on THIS guy:
(Tow Mater [pitter-patter goes my sweet heart])
And we got to see the cool show!
(Yes, no show is complete without flying fairies)
I'm a horrible mother, though! All the OTHER little kids were dressed from head-to-toe in princess attire, and my little munchkin WAS NOT. I felt awful for her. When I apologized and told her that I was sorry I didn't think to bring her Princess clothes, she looked down at her clothes and said, "but I really like what I'm wearing, Mom." Good thing I have the BEST DAUGHTER IN THE WORLD to make me feel better!

3 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

AWE!!! sweet little Maddie. That looks so fun. We never get to do stuff like that. My girls would absolutley love something like that.

eve said...

Awww, she's way too adorable to have come from you and your attitude. haha, just kiddin'. It'd be so much harder to make fun of you if you actually weren't such a nice person with such an awesome adorable family. But, you are, so you'll just have to deal with me. At any rate, looks like you had a blast, and that is a freakin' sweet prize for coloring!!

Vanessa said...

How cute is that!? I spent my birthday watching the same show, but here in the Tri-Cities. I must say it's the best show ever. You are right, you do the best daughter in the world. Ive never known a little girl to say "it's okay mom I like what I'm wearing."