Tiff and Maddie enjoying some ice cream together!
Maddie in the VERY SANITARY McD playplace. Hmmm, I guess they all need a little adventure for their birthday! HAHA.
Check out these curls:
CUPCAKES! YUMMY!
The giant cupcake was my favorite!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY!
This next video was AFTER Maddie's party. She was very shy when it came to blowing out the candles in front of everyone, so we re-created the scene and blew them out at home. She was very excited to do it again and her wish was to watch High School Musical.
Disclaimer: Lars and I are singing: BEWARE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY!
6 comments:
LOVE her curls! :)
She is so super cute. It looks like she had a great birthday. These babies they just grow up way too fast.
So stinkin' cute!! Wish we could have celebrated with you all. Also, love the fact that you just let her dump buckets on max. I mean, yes, he's defenseless, but parents are supposed to be the defense until he can defend himself. HAHA. you are a bit slow sometimes, but, hey, aren't we all? Love ya and tell her happy belated birthday from those wierd people that come visit from provo sometimes.
awwww, Chell-bell the kids are so darn CUUUUTE!!! I really hope I get to come out and visit you guys sometime soon, just have to save some money!! tell everyone hi and I love you!!
Beautiful!
Maddie is the cutest little girl! I hope you don't mind, but I have read stories about Maddie to other friends of mine and we die laughing. Not only is her personality great, but she is a doll, too.
Anyway, Chad and I would like to visit Lars' store. What is it called and what is the address? It'll be great to visit you!
Post a Comment