Thursday, July 30, 2009

MAAAAAAX

So many laughs with our funny little Max! He is always happy, I swear! Here's our favorite game of bonking heads...

Max is ALMOST crawling. He likes to cheat and Army Crawl. I wish he would just start crawling because he could get around a whole lot faster if he did!

Here's some random pics of Max. I can't believe he's 8 months already. 1 year is approaching quickly!

Yeah, he pretty much drools all of the time! He has 7 teeth now and loves to stick his tongue out and rub it on his huge front teeth... Always makes him look a little somber and silly when he does that. That's the bottom picture for ya.

Well, life is pretty chill until our month of August kicks in! We're just hangin out until we need to go full speed.....

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What a cutie! Are you starting school again in August?

Wendi said...

Those videos are really cute. :)