Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Rekindled Love for Swimming

When Deb and I usually go swimming at 5 o'clock in the morning, we are accustomed to sharing a pool with a bunch of people, pretty similar to this:Well, today we went an hour later, and BOY AM I EVER HAPPY WE DID! Our pool looked like this instead:
I've gotta tell you...having a pool to your self makes all the difference! I worked harder, I was happier, and I didn't have to circle swim with ANYONE!!! It was pure bliss!

I'm really looking forward to seeing these guys this weekend:
As well as this sweet little thing:
Yeah, I just might be the luckiest girl in the world! So long to crappy swimming. HELLLLLLO 6am swim ALL TO MYSELF!

3 comments:

eve said...

HAHA, awesome. Totally love the wave pool in china illustration. that looks nuts. Did you watch the whole video on youtube? glad you found an uncrowded time, and at a more sane hour...does it get any better? you are pretty lucky.

Wendi said...

Cute puppy!!! :)

Johnson said...

Your parents look exactly the same! That's so crazy!