Max was just cracking up, like usual, and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to catch it on camera. Apparently watching Daddy and Maddie recycle plastic bags is just stinkin HILARIOUS!
don't post it through youtube, just upload video to your blog. Much easier and none of this we can't see it cuz it's a private video and if we were sent this video make sure we accept your friend request crap.
4 comments:
dude, it says your video is private, and I can't view it unless I accept your friend request. Fix it, i want to see it!
don't post it through youtube, just upload video to your blog. Much easier and none of this we can't see it cuz it's a private video and if we were sent this video make sure we accept your friend request crap.
hey hey!! you got it working!! Way to go, man. I LOVED IT!!!! he's so cute and funny. But, ya know, Lars is pretty funny, so you can't blame him.
I love the sound of babies laughing! Thanks for sharing. :)
Post a Comment