Monday, June 1, 2009

Congratulations!

Congrats to one of my BEST friends, Shannin, and her husband Justin on their adoption of a beautiful toddler boy, Sergio. The transition will be about 6 weeks and then they will have their son in their home! How exciting! We are so happy for you two!

This weekend was Allison's baby blessing... Her dad was able to bless her, as he just received the priesthood a few weeks ago. Good Job, Ryan! We are so proud of you! Congrats!

Yet again Maddie cracks me up! As we were walking out of the bathroom at church she paused in front of the mirror. "Just a minute, Mom." And she proceeded to smooth her hair down and smile at herself in the mirror. Ha. So funny.

Yeah, I got a migraine yesterday (as I was Visiting Teaching). Nice. It was my own fault for not eating in time. I think my sugar must get too low or something. Yeah, I spent a nice night looking into the toilet and went to bed at 5:30pm. Nice, huh?

Well, that was it! This weekend my brother graduates High School so congrats to him as well!

No comments: