Saturday, June 13, 2009

My Biggest Fan

So Maddie is my biggest fan. Every day she tells me she likes what I'm wearing. Today she likes my shirt. And she thanks me for everything. This morning she thanked me for making Blueberry Pancakes for breakfast. She's such a sweet girl. I'm so lucky. I wish everyone had such a thankful child to make them smile! While I was putting Max down for a nap, Maddie came in to the room to make sure Max was okay. When she saw he was alright and began to walk out of the room, she turned around and asked if I was alright. After she had her assurance, she turned around and walked away. Before I left the room I had to sop up my heart that she turned to goo. What a Sweetheart.

2 comments:

eve said...

oh man, that's too sweet for comfort. She must be saving all the rebellion for high school. Look out! haha

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

She is sweet. My Raegan is my critic. "Mommy when are you going to take a shower, mommy don't wear that ugly shirt, wear this pretty shirt, mommy are you going to put on your make-up today?" Nice huh? I'm so glad that she is so "worried" about my apperance:)