Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hello, Jerry.

In just about every Seinfeld episode there is a tense moment between Jerry and Newman. "Hello, Jerry" Newman says with attitude. "Hello, Newman" says Jerry in disgust.

This, my friends, is how I feel about the Nebulizer. As you know, my kids get sick a lot. A lot, A LOT. Max has Bronchiolitis. Kindof like Bronchitis, but more of a risk to form into a juvenile onset Asthma, or Pnemonia. Max needs the nebulizer to break up the crap in his lungs. Max HATES the nebulizer. We had to break it out yesterday with the new albuterol and all I could say was "Hello, Nebulizer. I haven't missed you."

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Gotta love "Seinfeld". :D.

Poor Max! That is just no fun for anyone, but especially little guys who don't even understand what is really going on. Hope he recovers quickly and that you can say "Goodbye, Nebulizer!" :)