Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tonight's the Night....

Mr. Sandman,
It would be much appreciated if you would return to my house promptly.
Please, if you will, take my thoughts to a safe place until tomorrow.
I would really like it if I stopped thinking of Maddie's Birthday Party all the way in July, My mom's well-being due to the loss of her dog, Easter pictures that time is running short for, and decorating my dream house. Oh, and those stupid ideas that flow in and out of my head about being a fashion designer. Seriously, I cannot tell you how to make a shoe, so why am I dreaming of pumps that match the dress that I fathomed myself and isn't even a reality?! And PLEASE can you help me forget about what item I lost out on from my low eBay bid? ...And, certainly you'd like to take my husband deep into your world so he'll stop twitching like he's playing in a one man band! I figured out that he jerks around like he's Dick Van Dyke playing his mirage of instruments in Mary Poppins. The link below is actually footage of Lars sleeping at night...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKTknLD9eWw
So... Please, help me to NOT grind my teeth, NOT hear the baby cry in my head when he's actually asleep, or feel like my body is boycotting sleep, because I TRULY DO want a nice, long, sound night's sleep and could really use your help...
Thanks, Mr. Sandman. I knew I could count on you...

2 comments:

eve said...

Ha, I hope he was there for you. Lars twitching like that clip cracked me up!! I love the mary poppins you know....also, the teeth grinding, totally feel ya on that, no fun. Baby crying, I can't really imagine yet, but I'm sure it will all become clear in the future. Oh, and as far as fashion designing, let me know when you get it going, I'll give you some things I want you to make for me. haha, that was pretty good chell, hope you finally slept.

Wendi said...

I have some pretty severe insomnia at times too. Taking 1 Advil PM at night has actually helped me the most--in case you get desperate, and if Mr. Sandman doesn't start doing his job. (But I guess that might not work if you're nursing.)

Oh, and I LOVE "Mary Poppins"--that's an awesome clip. :)