Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We're in!

Horray! We're bloggin!

We've decided to make a blog to keep everyone in touch with what's going on! Instead of emailing pictures to all of you, keeping updated on facebook or myspace, or even mailing DVDs to show the cute new things that the kids are doing...., now I can post pictures and video pretty freely! I'm very excited! I've decided to dump myspace and facebook pretty soon, so if you want to keep in touch, this is the way you'll need to do it! I love you all and am excited to enter the blogging world!

Look how happy this boy is!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It works! Little Max looks like a lars look a like. I can't believe how big Maddy is it's a trip. I was rolling reading about the baby Max doll.

Wendi said...

I had to come leave a comment here too. Your kids are so cute. And that picture at the top could quite possibly be the funniest picture I've seen in a very long time. Good choice. And, seriously, this blog is one of my favorites of all time so far. And I have SEVERAL favorites. :)