Well, it didn't take long, but my mom found a new puppy. They named him Wooly-Bear. Bear for short. A bumpkin name for a new Country Bumpkin! I am so excited to meet him and so happy that my Poor Mom found a puppy to fill her void!
is it an adoption/rescue? I'm thinking it's gotta be, 'cuz it looks proportional already....either way, so great she found one so fast and is willing to give another dog a great home!! there are so many out there that need to be given chances, I support her in her love for them :)
Nope, He's 9 weeks old from a breeder. My mom was not about to take chances again; her last puppy was from a pet store. She doesn't wanna do the heartbreak thing again soon, so the dog is full-bred Havenese, DNA tested, microchipped and the parents have been tested for abnormalities, etc. My mom is hoping this one will last longer than ten years, and I hope too, cause the poor thing cannot take anymore death!
4 comments:
Oh he is so cute. I hope he fills that hole in your moms heart. How could that face not??
He's a cute one! Thanks for posting pictures. :)
is it an adoption/rescue? I'm thinking it's gotta be, 'cuz it looks proportional already....either way, so great she found one so fast and is willing to give another dog a great home!! there are so many out there that need to be given chances, I support her in her love for them :)
Nope, He's 9 weeks old from a breeder. My mom was not about to take chances again; her last puppy was from a pet store. She doesn't wanna do the heartbreak thing again soon, so the dog is full-bred Havenese, DNA tested, microchipped and the parents have been tested for abnormalities, etc. My mom is hoping this one will last longer than ten years, and I hope too, cause the poor thing cannot take anymore death!
Post a Comment