Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Great Idea


So I have this new great idea.... It involves dressing Maddie in boy clothes for the rest of her life... Then passing them down to Max as he gets older. I bought a pair of boy PJs that say "Boy at Work" and other construction sayings, and I don't see the harm in letting Maddie wear them! Think of all the money I can save....

Now, if only Max will fit in all of Maddie's old baby clothes....

Hmmm....
Oh, and YAY for milestones! Max is now active and enjoying his excersaucer. It makes it a ton easier when he doesn't need to be held all the time!



2 comments:

eve said...

haha, love your little munchkins! Bummed we didn't get to see sassy little maddie today, but I'm sure her nap was much needed by the sounds of it. As far as your idea...Brilliant!! Now, I know this is coming from me, and therefore may be a true testimony for you not to do it, but: I wore and preferred boy clothes my whole childhood!! In fact, when I did get a new dress for church and my mom actually got it on me, I proceeded to rip it off myself, take it downstairs and hand the shreds (literally) to my mother. Basically, you could totally do it and let us know how it works! haha, love ya, eve

Wendi said...

Your idea is very efficient-sounding. I hope that works out for ya! And exersaucers are the BEST! :)