Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's Summertime and Livin's Easy.....

Well, Well, Well... Summertime has been a BLAST so far! We are looking forward to our first summer WITHOUT traveling and summer sales! Lars' new job is keeping him busy, so the kids and I are just taking advantage of all the sunshine we can get! I take them on a 2hr walk or bikeride almost every day. Although today we are forgoing that adventure because Max has a fever and it's TOO HOT to go outside make it any higher! I sure have been getting in shape! I'm loving my new exercise routine! I feel like I am finally getting to know myself and my likes and dislikes :) I sure do LOVE doing anything outside! I'm guessing that must stem from my childhood in Arizona where it's summertime year-round!!!


So, we had another PHOTOSHOOT of Maddie after grandma sent a package with "The CUTEST green dress that Maddie has EVER seen!" And, of course, I had to make it fair and give you some pictures of FAT Max, too (he's only 6 pounds lighter than Maddie. He's over 20 pounds now)! ENJOY!
And some to show the fat face! hehehe. He's so kissable and lovable with those roley-poley cheeks!Max isn't crawling yet, but he gets his knees up. And he CAN sit up, but chooses to fall over and roll everywhere instead. He's like a log. All round. Maybe that's why he doesn't want to crawl: it's easier to roll around when you have such a heavy mid-section! Maybe I'll start seeing all my dads roll now... HAHA.
And here's a fun video that I just haven't got around to posting. Maddie is singing and playing the piano. I'm so lucky we have a little one that thinks her life is a musical! She sure does make life fun!!!
In fairness' sake, here's one of the infamous "LAUGH-CRY" that Max has mastered. Usually when he's upset, it sounds like this. He rarely cries without a funny laugh to break things up!

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Max is so cute--especially in that video! :)